The project brought together 14 partners from 9 Baltic sea countries: business support organizations such as the Hanseatic Parliament, research institutes, and educational institutions from Germany, Finland, Lithuania, and Estonia.
The project is aimed at improving the competence of business support organizations in terms of business transfers. Small and medium-sized enterprises are the Foundation of our economy. Many of them were created from scratch and have been working successfully for decades. Businesses are mostly run by their owners, who must pass on their business over time, but cannot: there is a high demand for qualified successors. The existence of highly effective models for transferring business to the next generation is important for preserving the company.
The project is aimed at solving the following tasks:
1. Strengthening the institutional capacity of existing institutions to support small and medium-sized businesses in terms of successful transfer in 9 countries of the Baltic sea region.
2. Building sustainable entrepreneurial skills, improving entrepreneurial skills and increasing the number of candidates willing to take on the business
To achieve these goals, the project will develop and implement:
• six transfer models for small and medium-sized businesses;
• six of the best models of financing and transfer of new and innovative funding strategies for the transfer;
* tools and trainings for attracting new entrepreneurs, improving their skills.
The link to the website of the project: https://www.inbets.net/satc/